Aisling

the art of
Jeremiah LeBlanc

Sunday, June 12, 2016

Festival Inspire - Preparation

Getting ready for some 2016 camping! PLUS a little art show in my hometown - a place I had not experienced much of an art life, apart from the sessions I would have with Joe Collins at his studio before I left Moncton for school at Concordia University in Montreal.

beginning 6/9 frames to display at the Festival Inspire art show and festival in Moncton, New Brunswick.


 Frames in frames... I've cut some black mayfair paper as a dark frame within the frame around the pen drawings. It's giving them a new light - it's nice to see them all dressed up.


assembling some sketches and drawings out of the shoe-box archives for the Festival Inspire show in Moncton, New Brunswick.

As long as the cat doesn't find a perch here, I should be able to sort through some choices for the display at the Festival Inspire show in Moncton, New Brunswick, where I'll have my own table-space amongst the others at the Riverfront Park, which faces the Peticotiac River, between Moncton and Riverview.

This is my first showing of my work. Despite the excitement of being part of a show, I've yet to do it. I think it's fitting that I'm able to participate for the first time, back in my home town.